It is well known that if you have diabetes, footcare is imperative. Nerve damage, infection, and blood circulation problems can result in several problems to your feet. Maintaining healthy feet necessitates regular and dilligent foot inspections. Equally, you should know when to see a doctor. Prevention is always better than cure !
When it comes to managing your diabetes, there are several things to consider, such as:
- Regular Medical Checkups.
- Regular Foot Checkups, blood pressure, and cholesterol.
- Monitor your blood sugar daily.
- Eating a balanced diet that mostly includes fruits and vegetables.
- Regular Exercise to keep yourself healthy.